Cheap Web Hosting Real or More Costly?
Are you going to buy web hosting? You might be thinking on these lines that after all, there are extremely cheap hosting sites out there so why pay big money for something like this. That might work if you want a personal blog or a website, but for business, it might not be the good thing to do. If you have a professional business website, you must need to spend some money on web hosting. Because a second of downtime will be cause of loosing customers.
Is there any advantages? Cheap web hosting has some advantages as well, biggest being economical. And because features are little, the websites are simpler and easier to navigate. That is the end of the pros for going the cheap hosting way.
Why Cheap Hosting Is a Trap: Even though price effectiveness is that the most touted advantage of low-cost hosting, it turns out to be more expensive in the longer run. Here are some Reasons why you should stay away from cheap web hosting sites are:
- Limited Resources, Compromised Performance: When you go to cheaper Host, you usually select shared web hosting with limited resources shared with numerous other websites.
- You are basically compromising on quality, it would mean that you just cannot transfer high resolution pictures, or less quantity of product will be uploaded.
- Even if one in all the opposite websites get higher traffic, it’ll lead to server overload and boom, downtime.
- If more websites sharing the same resources, slower load time for your website.
- Limited Customization: You are not truly the manager of your website as options to tweak the interface of your website are usually limited. You might get a control panel with some options to change but most of the things will be on default settings. If you need further customization, you will need to pay extra for every feature.
- Security Issues: The world was recently rocked by various big companies admitting hacking of their websites resulting in release of confidential customer data. A non professional, shared server may have security leaks. Even if one of the other website is under attack, your data can be compromised too. If your business is retail, be prudent and go for better options. A customer will think twice before visiting your website if he knows that it has been under attack previously.
- Poor Customer Support: Cheaper web host will mostly provide you with some customer support but usually it will be extremely poor or very late. It is one of the most important things because everyone runs into a problem now and then and you need someone to help you out.
Final word is that cheap web hosting might seems attractive now, but it has a hidden cost which makes it extremely costly. Stay safe, go for quality web hosting like URLPK.COM.