How to Choose a Great Domain Name?
A satisfactory domain adds a professional touch to your online presence, improves your site’s brand & make it easier for visitors to find & remember you.
Check out these tips designed to assist you find a tremendous domain name for your site!
5 Tips for Choosing a Great Domain Name:
- Keep it Short: Remember that many visitors will arrive at your website by typing your address directly into their browser bar. Aim for 20 characters or less to maximize your type-in traffic.
- Be Simple & Obvious: Make sure your domain is effortless to remember & spell. If possible, it’s best to err on the side of being straightforward.
- Avoid Numerals, Underscores & Hyphens If You Can: Adding numbers & non-alphabet characters to your domain name can cause confusion likely to result in lost traffic to your site.
- Consider Keywords & Cleverness: If your top domain choice is not available, consider adding a descriptive keyword as a starting point to brainstorm alternative ideas.
- Register Your Domain for Multiple Years: If your budget permits, registering your domain for multiple years can assist your site rank higher with search engines like Google & secure the investment in your website brand.
Once you’ve found the perfect domain, setting it up with us & Your site will be live at your new domain within minutes of purchase.
Have pleasant finding your domain!